I will be spending a year studying in Sapporo from October this year .What ski resort would you recommend buying a season pass for? I will be living in downtown Sapporo and basically want to be able to go boarding as much as possible, and so I want to buy a season pass to a resort close to Sapporo. I am an lower intermediate snowboarder,so i don't need a world class resort, but also don't want a place that I would get bored of very quickly. I have been thinking of Teine possibly.

I appreciate any suggestions

cheers

• 1 year later...
Originally Posted By: Soft Landings
You can get a K winter pass that from will let you access Rusutsu Resort, Sapporo Teine, Sahoro Resort and Nakayama Toge Ski Area.
Not a bad range of options if you are based in Sapporo!

K winter pass

Does anyone know what this year's earlybird price for the K Winter Pass is? From the Kamori website I can tell that it's available from the 1st of October to the 16th of November, but my Japanese is shaite and I can't read the price. Anyone?

Any general info on this pass would be appreciated too. I plan on using it for Teine until mid-Feb, and then hitting the road and going to Rusutsu and some other hills for the rest of the season. Would I be taking too much of a gamble buying the pass just to save money when I haven't tried Teine or Kokusai and don't know which I prefer?