This really is quite silly.

I just have the tv on here and it looks like it is Norika wedding party - live on tv. For some reason. They were just cutting the cake. And Norika gave her new husband "first bite" (faa-suto baito) - ie. stuffing some cake in his mouth. Followed by the interview. "How was the First Bite?" Surprisingly he said it was very delicious.

Now they are briging in a sample of the menu at the party in the studio. 5 presenters. They're all tucking into the meal now and, of course, howling about how oishii it all is.

Surreal. It is still on if you want to sample the ridiculousness. Two and a half hours of it! eek.gif

wakaranai.gif

I'm watching now. I'm happy to say that our ceremony in hawaii last year and our yamagata party was wwaaaaay better. We had a bad singer too, but at least it was a friend.

that dude is still singing.

surprisingly, I understand it.

uh oh... family present.

Last march he began learning how to play piano.

dumbass.

Get a job.

do re mi fa so...

Oh, and she's surprised! Really... she's surprised.

(Are you going to cry now... come on... cry.)

At least he has color-coded piano keys. Learning to sing and play 3 keys is NOT something many of us men do.

Funny... she knows the words better than he. You'd think it would be an original song. Wait, what am I talking about... of course it's a J-pop lyric.

First Bite - isn't that when you're like 14 years old or something?

(Or perhaps in these modern times, 5 years old).

lol.gif