Hi Markie, sorry have not been logging in for a while. For a link with details for the french school holidays you can go to:

http://www.education.gouv.fr/prat/calendrier/calendrier.php

Unfortunately in French, but should be easy to understand. Just to sum it up to help you: 3 zones (A B C).

Xmas vaca: A B C = 18Dec04 - 03Jan05, all at the same time.

Winter vaca: A = 12Feb -> 28Feb, B = 05Feb -> 21Feb, C = 19Feb - 07Mar.

Never done Avoriaz, but heard good things about it. Nearby Morzine and Les Gets have a good rep as well.

Enjoy!!

I am booked into 2 weeks of BC introduction then "next level" BC riding. Lots of trekking, lots of big rides and an instant group of dudes to ride with which is the beauty of the guided BC courses - no need to do a holiday on my own!! Plus lots of av safety, detection, awareness, rescue, crevasse abseiling and also some heli trips dropping into Italy.

Most of the BC trekking stuff is based in the Charmonix BC areas.

A guy at work has a girl who lives in Zurich. She has a nice flat and a car. He fly's to Zurich with no luggage every Friday night after work (leaves the office at 5pm), comes home Sunday night. In Zurich he has all his stuff. He and his girl are full on mtn bikers and in winter snowshoe trekkers. They go every weekend.

If I found a girl in Zurich who had a car then I could leave my boarding clobber at her place, she could collect me from the airport on Friday night. We could have a nice meal, an early night, a weekly lovin’ session, then get up early and go snowboarding all weekend. It is just like living in Sydney and going to the bloody beach!!

Does any one know of any such single girls in Zurich? She can be your bucktoothed sister for all I care, I’ll love her ;\)