Hey just about to splash out on a new set of FLOW's.

I am looking at the

Pro-C FS

Pro-S FS

AMP-5 FX

The pro-c models seem more aimed at freestyle riding, but will I really notice the difference??

I want all mountain bindings.

your feedback will help!

ta

I have last years Pro-C FS boarder X model. They don't seem to make a boarder X model this year so I don't know exactly what the difference is. I'm really happy with them except for one thing - they are heavy. They make great all mountain bindings, and are especially easy to get in/out of in deep powder. My wife uses FL-5s and loves them too. The flows are much easier to use than regular straps and easier to get into/out of than my Burton PSI step ins.

No complaints what so ever except for the weight which doesn't make them very good for freestyle stuff. But for plain ole tearing up the mountain side and speed - they're awesome...

Yeah, they are very usable, stiff and rigid and as Ray says, great for bounding around a big mountain with powder.

One word of warning, they have come undone on me 3 times now:

- twice there was snow built up in the highback latch thingy. When I closed it in powder, it became clogged and didn't click home properly. When burning down a groomer, it opened up and my back foot came out. Nasty vrash, could have been worse. Message: take care toi clear the snow in the lever on the highy back.

- once the same lever was locked shut, but when I crashed it caught the snow and opened up. As a result half of my crash had a free leg flopping around, which hurt.

I have the red Pro FR C version (last yrs model). No doubt they are good, and they are WAY better than strapping in and out, particularly in powder.

9905.jpg

I just started using Flow FR 11 Bindings and they are GREAT! I found that initally I was setting them to tight because I had been used to setting my old strap bindings very tight. Great time saver when getting on/off lifts and flat areas.

They are heavier than other bindings, but that's something you get used to. And they are difficult to get on when sitting. I haven't had to get them off/on in powder yet. I imagine once you get used to them they'll be fine everywhere. ALl my friends with strap bindings are saying they are going to change over next season!