Seiko SR T6700 but it's not cheap. That's what I'm using & I love it. Always wins over my students' E.D.s when we are looking for words. Can jump to find the hiragana readings of all the Kanji. Has the Concise Oxford English. Also has the Collins Advanced Learner's, a thesaurus, Readas e to j, Genius e to j, Kenkyusha j to e and a load of other dictionaries. What ever you buy make sure it has Readas (Leaders?) e to j as genius is aimed at high school students and doesn't have half as many words. You can find English info about it on Seiko's hp. Sorry no time to find the link now but I'll check it later.

I have a simple 'Wordtank' that I have used for about 3 years. Cost me about 5000 yen and I have no complaints about it.

Theres a better version for about 15000yen that has a much bigger screen and more english dictionaries in but i dont need english dictionaries and i dont like to carry around bulky items.

When I looked into this everyone seemed to say tha Wordtank is the one to go for if you need it for studying Japanese. I think the other ones are more for nihonjin who are learning english.

yeah the casio is sweet, but the hiragana-kanji jump would probably be a useful one for you depending on how good your japanese is. Mine doesn't have that, and I don't know about the newer models (mine is a few years old now)