http://www.guardian.co.uk/food/Story/0,,1723350,00.html

This can't be a bad thing.....

This bit is intriguing

"But much more importantly than that, for my money, is the way they have encouraged us no longer either to fear McDonald's or to genuflect to their supremacy, but to laugh at them. The best piece of pure farce to emerge from the McLibel trial was the revelation that McDonald's had hired at least four private detectives to infiltrate the London Greenpeace campaign group. What's more, not all the investigators were made aware of each other's existence. They therefore ended up wasting fantastic amounts of their time and McDonald's money investigating each other."

> Spurlock vomiting up his supersized Happy Meal before he even gets out of the drive-in is practically a Farrelly brothers moment.

I don't know who the Farrelly Brothers are, and I hate articles that drop names I don't know, but that was a hysterically funny moment. If I had been stoned when I watched that, I would have laughed myself a hemorrhoid.

I am impressed to see that the UK is leading the way in shutting down this revolting modern day reality (intended strong adjective). On Sunday I prepared a basic snack whilst reading a book:

On the topic of mcdonalds: A sad-to-happy story with, in my opinion, an inexplicable twist.

Earlier this year an Australian girl was found in her parents house beaten to near death and doused in petrol. It was an appalling crime and her condition was horrific, including terrible facial injuries. No one know who did it or why. She was in a coma for some weeks/months and being feed via a tube into her stomach. Happily she has made a small recovery and awoke from her coma. Her first solid meal consisted of a McChicken meal pack and a Coke. Way to celebrate the sweetness of life.