I`m not sure who writes the HAKUBA NOW weather report but the party information they gave today was totally inaccurate.

The party in the POOL has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the JET Ski Trip. At 3000yen you`ve gotta be joking, it`s way too expensive.

The ONLY JET SKI TRIP PARTY is being held as always at the club in the basement of Omoshiro Hasshinchi, this year known as `CLUB PANORAMA`(previously `CLUB VALANCE`). It kicks off at 8pm and entry is 1500yen with a free drink(before 11pm).

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!! Promises to be a massive party...400+ came last year.

I wrote the report, so I would like to apologise for it and any confusion caused. It was a genuine mistake. I was only passing on mistaken information that I heard from other people here in Hakuba. I did check the monthly schedule for Panorama, but the flyer I saw just had their regular djs on and didn't mention any big event this weekend.

FWIW, I mentioned the party to try and give it some support, not to direct people to a different party in the same building. Again, my apologies for any bad feeling this has caused.

I'll put a correction up tomorrow. If there is any information you would like put in the report, please send me a message.

The riding had been really good up until today. I spent 1 miserable hour mincing around at 47. The rain has come to Hakuba, nothing but slop outside at the moment. I`m taking the day off tommorrow as the temprature suggests that it will also be a day of slop. BUT Wednesday, that could be a different matter. \:D

No big incidents this year. Well there was the bloke who decided he`d puke all over the girls toilet then fester in his masterpiece. Then there was the muppet club manager who didn`t order enough booze, in spite of the fact that I`d warned him the Gaijin would drink his club bankrupt.

Apart from all that everything weny mucho smooth.