Good for your gamera - don't think about it.

Quote:
Like chatting people up. Best not to plan.
I often found that to be true at college. The nights where we "planned" to get off with some chicks never seemed to go that way. And a night out with the lads sometimes was much more productive \:D

that`s a good artilce 2 pints,,,mate ;\)

i can so relate to it. i quit (read: haven`t had a dart since dec. 14) and although i`d never say never to one again, i have no inclination to have another one whatsoever!

i just decided on that night (after we`d played our last (3rd) gig for dec. i wasn`t a pack a day smoker, and i never even smoked everyday, just when i was having a beer. i hated the way i felt the next morning and the smell of my clothes. i still have a drink, but i`ve made a decision to either smoke, OR drink, but not both! drinking wins hands down clap.gif i have nothin against peeps who do smoke either. if anything, i kinda feel sorry for `em bcos most wanna quit but just can`t. it has so much to do with `will power`. (Pammy was right in `Meet the Parents` when she said, "Daddy sees smoking as a sign of weakness."

i reckon it affected my surfing too and i didn`t like that.

i only started smoking when i came to japan (about 4 years ago) so hopefully i haven`t done too much damage.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
Is it best to have a fruit enema before or after tobacco? - I keep forgetting the rule for that.
:rolleyes: with such thoughtful, informative and intersting comments like that, its easy to see how one racks up 8,539 (and counting) posts.
;\) keep `em comin. GOLD, every single one of them, gold
 Quote:
Originally posted by powwwers:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
Is it best to have a fruit enema before or after tobacco? - I keep forgetting the rule for that.
:rolleyes: with such thoughtful, informative and intersting comments like that, its easy to see how one racks up 8,539 (and counting) posts.
;\) keep `em comin. GOLD, every single one of them, gold
huh? I must have missed something vital here? What are you guys/Ocean talking about? Abstract stuff.

No, Im perfect and special now because I have learned a great deal about being perfect from you. Thank you for all your wisdom and pointing out my MANY mistakes. I feel regret for all those years about eating fruit on an empty stomach.

only oregeno! Should that be done after eating or before?

OK, now I am with it. How I missed that monster fruit slinging match I have no idea. I think Ocean simply has an aim to negotiate an incident with every member of the forum ;\) . That day it was poor old Powwwers and CB's turn.

Orange or BigWill will be next. ;\)

I had not heard of the food eating sequence thing, but had I been there, I would have stuck up for the guy that sold me my first snowboard for 15,000 yen over a beer in Shibuya.

just to (sort of) get back on subject does anyone know what are the best smokes in japan for dodgy foreigners like me? i smoke stuyvo's in aus and am not expecting my duty free's to last the trip so any advice from fellow unhealthy sorts would be welcome.

cheers

I found any of the Japanese Seven Stars brand smokes to be vastly superior to any of the old underpants they put in ciggies in the UK. 7* actually taste of tobacco.

Not that I would ever smoke fags now though. Giving them up was easy.

> I think Ocean simply has an aim to negotiate an incident with every member of the forum

No, it just happens that way because most people find ad hominem comes more naturally than an actual discussion of ideas and facts*. When Orange or big-will start promoting mumbo-jumbo at regular intervals, I'll be happy to attempt a rebuttal.

* Not that ad hominem doesn't make an excellent leavening for the other ingredients.