Hey did anyone get to indulge in the fresh stuff that dumped in Shimane & Hiroshima last week?

Must have been (and still is) great.

I'm heading to Mizuho on Friday for a coupla days with wife, kid & coupla French boarder friends. Hoping the goods will still be on.

If anyone on here's around then - give a HOY. I'll be the Ozzie with a "crook" back.

\:D

Didn't lay eyes on one other western westernite.

So how was it?

Well no crowds on Friday made the morning crust and afternoon soft cream more acceptable. A bit disappointed to have missed the last months dry bounty by a day or two. BUT lots of turning was had. Big Morning course by 2:50 was empty 'cept for us lonely 5 souls. Soooo Goood.

Satd'y - well that sure was something. Crowds, soft snow ( but no tooo bad - they made tons of fresh o'nite), 8c at 12:00 at Valley Side base - now that's G'damn warm. \:\(

And the big surprise was the lunch time downpour for 30+mins. That soon brought a smile to everyones face. " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />

But every cloud has a siver lining - even black rain clouds - many despondent folks left (I was contemplating it, but luckily didn't) so the slopes became clear, as did the sky and the sun shone most of the arvo.

Can sun "dry out" snow???

To sum up - I think it was worse in many other places so no complaints and had a blast with friends & family.A fun time was spent.

And now it's cold and snowing again.

Can I sneak off again??? ;\)