Stupid Westerner Questions........

Hi everyone, my dad recently moved to Hiro (think thats how its spelt) in Tokyo. I am student downunder and work/ride in Colorado in the summer.

What are some good spots to ride that are easily accessed from Tokyo? What does it cost to get out there and whats a ticket worth? Have NO idea at the moment.

Anyone know of any drifing circuits/dragways/used parts shops anywhere remotely close to Hiro?

Oh yeh and fine Japanese chicks feel free to email me!!!!!!!!lol

Danger Steve,

Got to say that your dad did well with the location in Tokyo. To me that seems like the best area to be living. You should come visit him - I highly recommen it. Nothing like seeing Shibuya Square at night with all the lights and people. Anyway I live pretty close to Tokyo. I drive up to Nagano and mainly Hakuba Valley. Takes about 4 hrs to drive and toll are around $40 each way. Lift tickets are about $35 so that's not too bad. As for the closest - it seems, even though I have never tried, that a train up to Gala Yuzawa area up in Niigata is the way to do it. Can hop on a bullet train (Shinkansen) out of Shinjuku Station which is real close to Hiro-o. I think last year they were running a special for about $110 for ticket and shinkansen. Definitely worth it to head up to Nagano/Niigata though. It is a totally different country than Tokyo.