Hi there long time reader, first time poster.

Have been planning my trip to Niseko for months now at Hirafu with myself, my wife (ozzies) flying in from London to meet others from Oz. We leave this monday the 23rd of Jan, and last friday my wife broke her arm ice skating. !!

The others we are skiing with are not advanced skiiers or boarders and so was hoping theremight be some-one on here that I could tee up with to get in some nice turns in the deep stuff and show me the ropes in general (or from what I hear where the ropes arent in general).

I have a twin room booked but will be cancelling it for a single, I dont know if keeping it interests anyone in any way ?

Cheers,

Audas.

audas,

i'm arriving in niseko jan 22, will be there until feb 4. i've been boarding for many years, but my girlfriend only started last year, so i was going to mix up my runs, from cruising with her to heading out on my own and chasing some steeper stuff. we're aussies, based in hong kong. she'll be there until the 27th, and then a couple of mates from oz head up to join me. anyways, pm or email me if you're keen for a few runs and want to do some hiking.

hi audas

we are heading to niseko on 31/1, 4 guys and 1 gal. The gal is a beginner too. Leave us a msg at the skijapan office near PowPow bar if we can of any help.

cheers

vu

p.s an aussie friend with some of his friends are over niseko at the moment..his name is Chris if you want to catch up. They're into telemark.