Hi,

I`m relatively new to snowboarding.... and coming from a skating background (many good hours spent in my youth!) i was wondering if there are any instructional snowboarding videos? similar to the 411 skate boarding videos (how2!?!) i can`t remember the name exactly but they were quite helpful.

I`m really interested in learning/tips for park/pipe riding tricks

thanks for any help

cool.gif

Just go to the snow, stand, slide fall. Thats what I did on my own a few years ago and it turned out ok. Mind you, it took me 60 minutes to get the the bottom of the mountain my which time I was contemplating group sex in an Alabama mens prison shower as a less painful and more dignified way to sweat 2 gallons of body fluid.

You dont need a video.

I just watched a Todd Richards video on jumps that was pretty helpful.

but just get yourself a pro video and see what the pros are doing to get stoked, then go to the mountain and snowboard like you skate ie power slides to stop and half power slides to turn.

thanks a lot guys. I think i'm going to check out the internet sites and see what i can come up with. Looks like no one has made a real instructional video so far. I'll keep a look out for some magazines too. Any recommendations? for japanese mags, my level is basic but i reckon i'll be able to work things out from the pictures