so i've done a heap of searches but can't seem to find any old threads on this topic, apologies if it's been done to death already..

i'm looking for a place to stay for the winter season, either -

-an apartment/sharehouse

-room, or

-bed.

i work in matsumoto so will be commuting on weekends but would like to stay for a few weeks over xmas.

things i need:

a warm place to lay my futon

a kitchen/place for cooking

a shower/bath

& a carpark, if possible.

anyone have any suggestions? i'm open for anything, but cannot take full-time employment as i already have a day job.

i know fattwins offered to discuss this in private messages but unfortunately, i'm unable to access the PM function (anyone want to rate me as a member, please?)

i'm a tidy, happy vegetarian gal who likes snowboarding & skiing & would like any options for a winter in hakuba.

& i've yet to decide on which season pass so anywhere is ok.

thank you!

• SnowJapan Moderator

Hi bettyx,

I just checked your Forums account and it looks like PM is actually turned on.... and so there should be no reason why you can't use it.

Please logout of your account, close your browser, delete cache and then login again and try again. If you still can't, please send us an email to this address editor@snowjapan.com and let us know exactly what you are seeing and we will try to look into it for you.

Thanks \:\)