SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
stewry

Where's the powder in Japan?

I live in Saipan, a tropical island south of Japan in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. I'm from Washington state where there are plenty of ski mountains.

I desperatly miss snowboarding and am definately traveling to Japan to celebrate Christmas on a snowboard and bring in the new year-2002.

Long story short, I need some help/advice.

I'm going to be staying for atleast a week and I want to board on good powder. I also want to make it as in-expensive for me as possible (I know that Japan is an expensive place to travel around).

Any advice/help on where to go, where to stay, etc, etc, etc... would be much appreciated. You can send me mail at stewry@hotmail.com and I also have MSN chat, yahoo chat, aol chat to talk about it more if you are willing to help.

I could also trade you a trip. For example, you help me out with my accomodations on my snowboarding trip to Japan and I will help you out and accomodate you on a trip here to Saipan (tropical paradise).

If you have any questions about anything, e-mail me. If you want to know more about Saipan, check out www.saipan.com. I also have a website if you want to know more about me - www.irishcowboy.50megs.com

Hope to hear from ya'.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.

Latest Community Content