hey everyone, i've got a bit of a situation on my hands. i'm going to hokkado in jan (18-26) and all i have sorted out so far is a flight there (i hooked up one of 'em 1man deals) excepts that's as far as i got. i was hoping to stay with one of my japanese ski buddies who's movign up there soon, but he might be away for that time. so now i'm searching for the cheapest means of existance in hokkaido. there are several factors i have to consider: i want to ski every day (so transporation to ski hill shouldn't be too bad & i need a good lift ticket package) and i need to consider food, transportation to the resort in the first place, etc... does anyone know a really really cheap place to stay which is close to a good resort? (yes, i am being very vague, but vague is all i have to go on now -- i just know what day/time i arrive on, and that i land in sapporo) thanks for any tips people can give me! (just so you know how ghetto i am considering -- i would think about sleeping on a bench if it was warm and near the mountain)

dan