Tanbara had two HUGE and one medium sized kickers when I went last Fri, plus a bunch of waves. I reckon Hakuba 47 should also have some of its gears out already(they had a plastic tube, one rail and 2 small kickers when I went back in the middle of Nov).

47 Has alot of things happening - big rails, small rails, big tabletops, small tabletops, and now the halfpipe is open. It`s a pretty damn good park and they have people brushing and fixing the approaches at all times.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Aizu Kogen Nango(deep inside southern Fukushima near Niigata)for the first time right before New Year and that place was much better than I had expected. It had an AWESOME board park...there were FOUR(yes, count `em)half pipes and numerous board park items! I literally wanted to kick myself in the ass for not heading over to the board park earlier(spent most of the morning up on top riding). Caution: the board park at Nango shuts down at 3pm sharp. My buddy and I are already planning our next trip there. It`s a bit of an extra drive but what the heck...it`s worth it. \:\)