I'm going to Pine Ridge Resort this weekend and am looking for snow pard park info. I did some research and know it's in Kandatsu, a subdivision in the Yuzawa aread of Niigata.

I'm trying to find out of there is much powder.

Hi

You are looking for Kandatsu Kogen.

It used to be called Pine Ridge Resorts Kandatsu, amongst other names, but they failed.

It's in Yuzawa, about 5-10 minutes shuttle bus from the main Echigo Yuzawa Station.

why Kandatsu? What are you looking for? If its powder, then I'd go up to Kagura and give Kandatsu a swerve. Its fun enough, but pretty small and as Muika mentions in his thread, mid week they close the best lift. Or the south side of Gala is pretty good for powder, a little on the short side especially if the top half of the run is closed

Looks like it's going to snow this weekend so you should have a good chance of getting some powder. As TB said, Kagura is going to be your best bet if that's what you are looking for. Kandatsu is probably a good choice if you have to make your trip when it's stormy - Kagura's top lifts often close in windy conditions but Kandatsu is in quite a sheltered valley so doesn't get affected so badly.