So I went to Tangram for the first time, not expecting much because it's so cheap. We had coupons for a 4 hour pass with lunch for only 2,500 yen! Needless to say, I was not dissappointed. It was some of the best snowboarding I've experienced in Japan! We went up to Powder Wave runs which go down into the neighboring resort, Madaro. It costs 400 yen to ride the lift back up to Tangram.

Anyway, if you like cheap and you like powder, Tangram is amazing. Plus it's right off the freeway so it's pretty convenient as well. Hope to see you on the Powder wave!

So I went to Tangram for the first time, not expecting much because it's so cheap. We had coupons for a 4 hour pass with lunch for only 2,500 yen! Needless to say, I was not dissappointed. It was some of the best snowboarding I've experienced in Japan! We went up to Powder Wave runs which go down into the neighboring resort, Madaro. Apparently you're supposed to pay 400 yen to use the Madaro lift, but no one checks. We went down at least 6 times without anyone stopping us!

Anyway, if you like cheap and you like powder, Tangram is amazing. Plus it's right off the freeway so it's pretty convenient as well. Hope to see you on the Powder wave!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No it's not good, it's terrible

Powder wave is flat like powderline and top of chrystal

Please all go somewhere else - you will be much happier