As the latter half of mogski's Kagura thread illustrates, it might be nice to have some kind of patch or sticker that identifies one as a Snow Japan maven on the slopes.

For interested extroverts, spying a fellow SJ-head on the slopes might make for a more jolly sliding experience, entertaining lift conversations and apres-ski fun.

How about something with the SJ logo and\or URL on it that resembles those "Hello, My Name Is" stickers, then each person can write in their own SJ screen name and proudly let the alpine world know who it is flowing down the steeps with such inimitable style and flair.

Or in the case of me and Mogski, lying exhausted at noon in a puddle of congealing beef curry and stale beer just outside of the base lodge steps.

biggrinking.gif

> Or in the case of me and Mogski, lying exhausted at noon in a puddle of congealing beef curry and stale beer just outside of the base lodge steps.

In which case the call sign should be, "Mind if I jump in with yous?"

Ocean, you bring the beer or some of that 2003 shochu. We'll handle the congealing curry...

Skemmy, I'd pay small money for something like that. Look, I spent $17.99 on a disgusting used brown snowsuit with filthy stained cream collor and elastic clasp-belt. I spend a few hundred yen per can of beer in the lodge...

You have to be in touch with your onslope priorities smileysex5.gif