Headlines to wonder at ...

Have just been sent a couple of newspaper headlines that make me scratch my head in wonderment ... What WERE they thinking, when they wrote these beauties?

image036.jpeg

... and ...

image011.jpeg Um probably falls dramatically after they turn 20, you'd think!

... and ...

image001.jpeg I fully expect to be still alive until immediately before I die, but she was a princess, wasn't she! Different for them, huh?

not from a newspaper, but from a singer's promotions team on Twitter for her latest album release.......her name is Susan Boyle, she won Pop Idol or one of those similar shows a year or two back...

'#susanalbumparty'

:lol:

“Thief found safe in office”

The thief found the safe containing the money in the office, but he could also have been found safe and sound, out of harm’s way in the office

“British left waffles on Falkland Islands”

The headline says the leftists in Britain are just talking and talking but doing nothing on the Falkland Islands situation. More funny is that some British tourists had left some pancakes on the Islands.

“Church wants men to help lay women”

The Church would like men to assist non-clergy women: surely not that the Church would like men to have sex with the women.

“Eye drops off shelf”

Eye drops available over the counter without prescription, but if you don’t use them your eye could drop off a shelf.

“Lawyers give poor legal advice”

Given the number of lawyers in the world, some may well be more incompetent than others. But the good news is, Lawyers are giving free legal advice for people who can’t otherwise afford it.

“Left turns out”

Leftist parties turn out to rally. But can left turns really be out of fashion?

“Man wanted to kill the king”

The man’s intention was high treason; however, could it be a job advertisement placed by the heir to the throne.

“Paramedics help spider bite victim”

Spider bites can be lethal in some countries of the world, but few would have paramedics holding down the victims to assist the spider.

“Nurses needed to help stroke patients”

More nurses are needed to look after patients who have suffered a stroke. Assistance required would be more than just stroking them.

not from a newspaper, but from a singer's promotions team on Twitter for her latest album release.......her name is Susan Boyle, she won Pop Idol or one of those similar shows a year or two back...

'#susanalbumparty'

:lol:

ha ha Sus anal bum party :rollabout: