Should Greatplaces buy a liquid snowboard?

hehe, you should just start a thread dude, youll get much better advice than in the chatbox. Plus, i write a LOT so its kinda mean to everyone just wanting to chat shit to spam it with a massive spiel on snowboards.

First up, turns out liquid no longer produce snowboards and havent since 2010. They only produce snow wear now. This isnt a massive consideration though. I think most of us have a 'go-to' we've been using a few years and dont feel like changing. A few years is nothing much... But just so you know.

Second, people keep listing them as "beginner and intermediate boards". This term actually infuriates me as a customer because its worthless. It carries some kind of implicit idea which i actually suspect means "p.o.s. construction". If they think its a garbage board that falls apart they should say its a garbage board that falls apart and stop hiding behind the terms "beginner and intermediate" as if those people couldnt give less of a shit about their board actually doing what its supposed to. So ignore that crap. You buy it based on its durability and the purpose you want it for. You dont buy it because it says crap like "beginner friendly".

Now the important questions:

1. What board are you looking at specifically?

2. What do you want to do with it?

3. Whats the price on it (just to see if theres a comparable board out there in the same price range to compare and contrast)?

4. What do you currently ride? Are you happy with it?

I guess that covers the basics :)