The high street / town centres

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A man of your obvious photogrammetric persipicacity should be able to manage a puny snapshot of Hirafu's Nighta! OR I could cheat for you and post one I took in 2006! like this.

I had an ancient account in the defunct Alliance and Leicester. It's now Santander.

I wanted to close my account and take out my teenage money. A fair thick wad. There were 2 teller windows open. I occupied one and a local white Englishman the other.

It was taking ages for them to work out how to get my wad out. When a third customer walked in, the supervisor, went out to the customer and said "we're involved in some complicated transactions, would you like to come back in half an hour?"

Man did I miss the banking system in HK right then.

and another thing. Have you noticed the proliferation of mobility shops? Those selling walkers, electric chairs for the elderly.

And a good thing, too! In another v50 years, I'll be needing some of those things :sj-lol: :grandpa:

A man of your obvious photogrammetric persipicacity should be able to manage a puny snapshot of Hirafu's Nighta!

OR I could cheat for you and post one I took in 2006! like this.

Nightlights01_zps0a2bcc46.jpg

• Like 1