Hey guys,

I put together a video of the highlights from my most recent trip. As well, I did a quick calculation using the data on the Now pages and resort homepages and realized that of the 12 days* I went boarding (not nearly enough!!) there was a total of 370cms of fresh snow. So about 31cms of freshies each day on the hill! :omg:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEi8IbqjP24&feature=g-upl&context=G2a59337AUAAAAAAAAAA

*Edit - From December 27, 2012 to March 28, 2012 (hopefully a few more fun ones to come as well!)

Nice one BM

Looks like you missed the goods in Madarao, it was thigh to waist deep for 5 days when I lucked out there this Feb

Looks like you made up for it in Akakan & Hakuba though

that happo day was awesome. the best part was after the lighting shut things down it got refreshed and deeper. Still the next day was the best of the season by far for me. PS black mountain I saw you on the hill!

Yeah, it was a sweet day. Was thinking about staying another night but I'd already made some plans so had to go home. We were at the top of the hill when the lightning happened and chilled in the Pilar cafe by ourselves for lunch (strange to be there alone!). I think I saw you too Rider (I realized that now that I see your picture on here). Next time I'll be sure to say hi.

I was skiing with my wife a 2 guests/friends that were about to leave. Man did they get lucky and the season ended for them on a bang. I saw you with your pole I think you were skiing with a girl but that is hard to tell as it was a face mask kind of day. Are we allowed to use the bottomless term? I mean after that lighting really set up the kurobishi bowl between 2 and 3pm and there were about 15 of us lapping it up in the storm. LOL

Are we allowed to use the bottomless term?

We expect nothing less!

And you are also allowed to use:

Best Season Ever

Never Ending Season

Living The Dream

and much much more....!

:thumbsup:

I was skiing with my wife a 2 guests/friends that were about to leave. Man did they get lucky and the season ended for them on a bang. I saw you with your pole I think you were skiing with a girl but that is hard to tell as it was a face mask kind of day. Are we allowed to use the bottomless term? I mean after that lighting really set up the kurobishi bowl between 2 and 3pm and there were about 15 of us lapping it up in the storm. LOL

Yeah, I was boarding with my wife as well. Your friends were super lucky! There certainly weren't many people riding that area... and I'd say some places were definitely bottomless... especially where the snow had drifted from wind. We might be making the trip up Friday and Saturday if the forecast holds out. Fingers crossed!

Wish I could have been there. Instead I was in a meeting all day. Not looking good for tomorrow either... work seems to be rearing its ugly head again. Really appreciate the offer though rider and I'll be sure to look you up next time I'm going to town....