Hello everyone.

Met a really nice Japanese girl at a party on the weekend and she is organizing a very cheap weekend at Niseko. Me and a few Aussie friends are going, gaijin and japanese people in the group, really cool laid-back people. She told me today we need 1 more person for Plan A (see below) to get the discount. Here's the details;

Niseko PlanA: 3days Feb28(Fri) - Mar2(Sun),

PlanB: 4days Feb28(Fri) - Mar3(Mon),

PlanC :3days Mar1(Sat) - Mar3(Mon),

Price :  3days - 34,600 (transportation, accommodation-lodge, breakfast, dinner, 3 day-lift ticket)

4days - 38,100 (transportation, accommodation logde, breakfast, dinner, 3 day-lift ticket, +3100yen for the 4day-lift ticket)

Flight : for Niseko (it'll leave Haneda sometime between 6am-8am),

for Tokyo (it'll leave Chitose sometime between 8:30pm - 9:30pm)

Accommodation : a lodge in Hirafu. ( no details yet. 4-5 people in one room)

Cheap deal so accom might not be the best, but I don't give a s$%t, there for the powder (I hope). Anyone keen?

Send me a private message or post here today if you are able. Need to finalise bookings by tomorrow! C'mon db this is your chance for the backflip trip.

Thanks

mate, i would be all over it at that price, but i would have to/would want to take my gf and she cant get a day off work (and by then i will be tired of paying that much per person so she can go to the snow as well).

Advice: when you get you gf into snowboarding, make sure she cant actually afford to do it.

Pity db, would have loved to catch up for a board and a natter about surfing in Tassie. Another time maybe...

O.K to everyone else, c'mon this is a good ofter. It's Niseko, with a good bunch of hard drinkin' , hard 'cussing mofo's. I must add that the J-girls I met at the party were very foxy. Sooo....... snooze and you'll lose.

Gambatte!