My wife has tiny feet. According to the Flow catalogue, she is at the bottom of their size range (M size base, M size strap) with a 23.5 cm boot.

The thing is, we couldn't find a 23.5 cm boot she liked in women's sizes, so ended up buying a youth-size boys' boot that fits her. The outer dimensions seem slightly smaller than for a woman's 23.5.

Has anyone seen a 23.5 cm boot in a Flow? Does it ratchet down tight enough, or are we getting to the limit of the size chart here?

Ta

\:\)

BM - Momo's shoes are a size 24cm, and her Flow Ladies FL-5 bindings are a size M. They ratchet down tight, and there is more to go so I'll go out on a limb here and say they'll work on a 23.5 since there isn't much difference between a 23.5 and a 24. Let me know if you need more info...

Ray

g'day BM!

'cause nothing is ever easy, here are the boot sizes:

MP = 25.0 (MP?)

US = 7.5

French = 38

The binding is an FL-11, size M. It is not a womans or mans binding (they are bisexual - giggle). The fit seems ok to me, but the 'strap' is ratcheted down a fair way. She wouldn't want a much smaller boot (ie. could easily take a bigger boot).

My main concern would be how a small framed boot fits into teh heel loop. If the fit into the binding is not snug around the back half of the boot then Flows can be a hassle.

cheers

db

Ta db!

Good info.

I am thinking my gal is right on the edge of OK vs. too small for Flows... We're definitely going to have to try them out in the store before buying.

It would be madness to do otherwise!