Overnight stay at Narita Airport

Hi all,

Appologies for my first post on here being a question but I have managed to plan my return journey from Niseko quite badly and am struggling to find a good fix doh

Basically due to my bad planning I (well myself and two friends) will be arriving in Haneda on a Saturday evening at around 10:00pm. This means we will miss the last limo bus to Narita and hence need to stop over in Haneda and catch the early bus over to Narita on Sunday morning. The hotel at Haneda is pretty expensive so we want to avoid that if possible and I believe that it is not allowed/possible to stop overnight in the airport. All the hostels/cheaper hotels seem to be quite a long journey into the city and then a long trek to Narita in the morning.

Does anyone know of a cheap and chearful option for the overnight stay in or very close to Haneda (an all night bar would be fine cheers)

many thanks,

Mick

Haneda is basically on an island stuck out in Tokyo bay. No real drinking options out there. You'd have to come into Tokyo proper, maybe leave your luggage at the station, then hit the town.

Thanks for the replies and advice. I just noticed I put the wrong airport in the subject, it should say Overnight stay at Haneda Airport ashamed

I have since found out that despite sleeping in the airport not being allowed at Haneda you can get away with it. I am liking the sound of xilr8's idea though. Would be good to try out a bit of Tokyo's nightlife while I am there. I think the decision has been made.

Cheers all