Hi All,

Newbie so please be generous.

I have looked right through the "General Travel - Japan" forum for advice on travelling from Tokyo up to Niseko and have found very little. I have a friend who lives in Tokyo who is doing sterling work researching flights etc but I thought that I would post this in case there are any less well known ways of getting to and from Niseko.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Ta

you should search in all the forums.

There are around 61 flights from Haneda in Tokyo to Shin Chitose (Sapporo)

The transfers from the airport to Niseko run almost hourly, but the schdule can be got from Googling Chuo, Donan or Whiteliner.

• 2 weeks later...

check out airdo certainly the cheapest way to get to new chitose airport (sapporo) from haneda (tokyo). as low as 9800 Yen one way. the website is only in japanese but you can get their phone number and call them directly (ask them about the Value 28 tickets). good luck and have fun!

JAL and ANA both offer cheap domestic flights for foreigners. The JAL one is called a Welcome to Japan pass I think. It works out at around 13-14000 yen for each flight for that one. There is a slightly cheaper version if your international flights are through an Airline that is part of Oneworld.