The pages I look at most often are the Now! pages on the front of the site for the latest updates on conditions at resorts. But when they say for example "just a couple of cm expected tonight", I'd like to look at the weather forecast. But the only way of doing that I can see is by going resorts->prefecture->resort name

Shouldn't there be a link on the Now! page, eg Yuzawa now, to the info pages for the resorts covered by that Now! report? And if there is, shouldn't someone show it to me while I go and get a new pair of glasses?

Thanks...

• SnowJapan Moderator

Hello XilR8. It is a good point and actually this is 'the next thing' that we are going to be doing - we hope to have it done on all the Now pages by Monday evening. I'll post here again to let you know it is done. Thanks.

• SnowJapan Moderator

OK we have already updated the Niseko Now page - links to the resorts are on the right hand side column of the page:

http://www.snowjapan.com/e/daily/niseko-now.php

How does that look?

We are currently working on the rest of them but it is taking a bit longer than I thought it would.

But it'll all be done fairly soon, thanks for your patience.....

friend

• SnowJapan Moderator

OK we have now updated all of the Now pages with the relevant resort info links and other info in the right hand column.

That took much longer than I thought it would - but I think it's a good addition to the pages.

Hope you like it.

(The archive pages are not yet changed but will be in the near future).

Niseko Now (Niseko, Hokkaido)

Furano Now (Furano, Hokkaido)

Hakuba Now (Hakuba, Nagano Prefecture)

Shiga Kogen Now (Shiga Kogen, Nagano Prefecture)

Nozawa Now (Nozawa Onsen, Nagano Prefecture)

Yuzawa Now (Yuzawa, Niigata Prefecture)

Naeba Now (Naeba, Niigata Prefecture)

Myoko Now (Myoko, Niigata Prefecture)

Minakami Now (Minakami, Gunma Prefecture)