At the very least he should be castrated....that sounds too pleasant, cut his balls off with a blunt rusty razor blade.

Pretty abhorent.

Quote:
Police have said they believe Josef's wife Rosemarie had been unaware of what happened to her daughter when she disappeared in 1984 and it was assumed Elisabeth had left voluntarily when her parents received a letter from her saying they should not search for her.

But all the while Elisabeth was being held in what Polzer described as a sophisticated network of chambers with facilities for sleeping, cooking and washing.

Elisabeth gave birth to seven children, one of whom died shortly after being born, police said.

Three of the children - two girls and one boy - were brought up by Josef and his wife after they were left on the doorstep where the couple lived.

The first child was accompanied by a note from Elisabeth saying she was unable to care for the baby herself.

Three others - two boys and a girl -, including the two eldest aged 18 and 19, and the youngest, aged 5, had been locked up in the basement with their mother since birth.

the wife had no idea? are you kiddng me? is she deaf and blind? truly bizarre

There is no way the wife was not suspicious of something - unless she has an IQ way below par!

That woman gave birth to seven children in chambers under the house - don't tell me that it was 'soundproof'! And what about babies crying? And what about babies mysteriously being left on the doorstep? Any normal woman would take the first baby to the authorities - and place a request that should the mother not be located and the child able to be adopted to be first in the queue...but to just take the child in, and again, and again...ummm NO - she knew!

Originally Posted By: big-will
I only just heard about that on the news. Unbelievable.

Yeah, I believe in the Easter bunny and Santa Claus, but not this! She would have to be complicit - 3 kids left on the doorstep?? She's gotta be kiddin! wakaranai.gif