I heard that 4m of fresh snow will fall between the 15th and 17th then from the 18th to the 28th approx 30cm a night. I heard this from myself and base this statement on absolutely nothing.

Lets wait and see. There is a 'storm' about to hit the uk, the BBC and Sky news are going mental! 70mph winds and all the reporters are wearing lift jackets even though they are in the studio. We get 70mph out here in the sea all the time and we are on a tiny bit of metal tied to sand, you dont see me wearing a life jacket, unless im wakeskating, cos going bareback whilst wakeskating is just plain silly

haha, yeah we get excited by a little "extreme" weather in the uk. 5cms of snow and the schools are off, buses grind to a halt and teachers get another day off work!! \:D

Like teachers dont get enough time off already...and dont get me started on banks - they have a holiday every damn week. Granted most people i work with get at least half the year off...but we deserve it...sort of, obviously im rushed off my feet as i started work an hour ago, got up half an hour ago and have subsequently drank coffee, smoked a bine and posted on this forum...

Thursday - i cant pub it as they dont let you have booze/ pubs in the sea. YArrrr!!!

TB - I should get off on friday, weather permitting - then fly out to Tokyo on monday, fairly exited ken, its gonna be a banger!! I might go to glasvegas for a buckfast fight im so exited

check neds fight buckfast rap on youtube for a ref.

yeah mate, typical though eh? By all accounts it sounds like youse deserved the win. I hope youse can pump them in the replay, I would love Celtic to win nothing this year, united to win the League cup next week (please God ;\) ) and then Barry Robson can GIRUH!!! \:D