OK, I still botch a fair amount of 360's, but now it has turned into an issue of over rotating. First and foremost, you MUST commit to the trick. I know, it sounds like the standard pop psychology, but it is the truth. Come in confident that you will rotate, that tends to be the hardest part for people, is the spin, and getting their head around. Where your head goes, your shoulders and body WILL follow. As a former Bouncer (Bar doorman) I know that one for a fact.

I much prefer to pull them of natural lips with nice powder landings (especially starting out, the awkward landings don't hurt at all), rather than terrain parks where the kickers tend to kick me back too much, not to metion the hard landings.

(This is from a regular stance perspective)

OK, the actual trick is not a true 360, because your rotation starts even before you leave the earth. The trick starts out almost as a toe side carve off the lip. By the time you come off the lip, your back is to your landing and all you have to do is turn your head to the right (as if trying to see if there is something on your back) and look to spot your landing. The head turn will speed your rate of rotation and the board will align naturally with your shoulders to nail the landing.

Now now, it's just gentle twisting pressure one the individual has clearly exceeded his welcome in the bar but protests being invited to vacate the establishment and thus slays his arms across the doorway. Abit if twisting pressure to the chin and its amazing how the shoulders just turn and the arms release the door jambs. Work smarter, not harder! Although, I'm not averse to Ocean 11's suggestion, that is of course as long as it helps Mr Matthews land that elusive 360. Heh, heh, heh.

Cheers for the advice. But I've been trying off my heels....maybe thats why they always look so bunk. Ocean, though I'm not unfamiliar to the occasional hammering from doormen, not on my 'holiday' a?

So should sort start turning before I even get into the air....ahem.....well makes sense really!