Not that you can tell anything about riding style from those two pics, but I do definitely prefer speed to slow powder turns. I like to blast down through the pow and air from bump to bump. db defintitely knows how ride powder though. He has a very distinct style. I can always tell it is him coming while I am waiting at the bottom, no matter what he is wearing.

Looks like you guys had a blast. We just spent the last 3 days getting dumped on at Ajigasawa on the slopes of Iwaki-san. As usual, the weather there was awesome: Freezing cold on the lifts, but fresh powder coving tracks all day long Friday and Saturday. There was so much powder, I actually got stuck on the "groomed" slopes. Who needs back country when it snows like that? Just when I thought this season was gonna be a bust, FTs snow dance and ski burning comes through...I think the jelly fish went home.

Here's to many more weekends like this one was...

.stoke, Fattwins-

My appologies for not getting back to you all this week. I was yo-yoing between work and Hakuba this week with no time to plan anything except getting to the mountain and getting some runs in. Now that I've got a couple days undermy belt and things should slow down a bit. I'm still working on going up after New Years...