i've been getting too frustrated with my snowboard boots, especially with the one shrunken bootliner. so i'm looking for some new ones and i wanna get a really nice pair instead of going midrange like i've done in the past. so i searched the forum and got lots of ideas and went to the shops and tried on lots of stuff. the salomon f22s were the best fit and most comfortable. but i can't really get any info from the salomon site about the difference between the authentic and fusion lines, and i can't really communicate with the salespeople in the shops that carried salomon. they were marked down 20% for new years sales, so i feel like now is good time to buy. plus i dont know how much longer i can ride with my old ones. anybody have those boots or advice about them? thanks....

Nekobi, just buy them if they're good. I got a new pair of Salamon boots for 22,000 and they are great. Not sure of the model but they were from Himaraya and are probably last seasons model. Snapper has the same ones if I remember correctly. Really comfortable, light for hiking and waterproof for river crossings. Shitty old boots suck.

i tried the f22's on in the shop and they felt great! like no other boot.

and u r right, the salomon site sucks.

i would definitely buy them. they were just a bit 'spensive for me at the time.

i ended up with 22000yen salomons on sale from himaraya. maybe the same as dave as snapper!?

The F series uses the minus one liner, it is fused to the boot/made as part of the boot origional construction so it will give you a one size smaller external fit, perfect for large footed types as it reduces toe drag, allows you to ride a greater variety of stance angles etc. The authentic line are standard boots, with removable liners etc etc and the standard size. The F boots are thought to be the best boots that money can buy and they are full of tech shit. Check out this link http://www.salomonhookup.ca and click on training at the top then snow equip it will the give you all the info you need. I currently use Burton drivers but my next pair will def be F series.