Said with feeling!

Reminds me of when I went to a Japan Self Defense Force open day. They had a rather jolly 'blokes on motorbikes with rifles strapped on' display where they raced here and there in tightly choreographed patterns. I was enjoying some takoyaki. Suddenly the line of blokes coming towards me unslung their rifles and began blasting away right at me (with blanks). They didn't smile, but I'm sure they enjoyed the sight of the previously nonchalant gaijin jump about a foot in the air and drop all his takoyaki in the dirt.

Oh? He said f**k me???

Hum.... I am getting confused more and more about how to use that and a$$ thingy.

kicking a$$ ---> very good.

lol... why? I know it's just how it's used.

confused.gif

Yeah, that's what I pressumed.

But what if that reporter were a female?

Does she say the same for surprise?

Isn't it dangerous if the cameraman were a horny bastard?

Or is there other words or phrases for females to express the same surprise?

Just curious how a phrase could express that much different in different situations.

\:\)

I've never heard a lady say it in surprise.

The cameraman would have been too busy wetting himself with laughter to be dangerous.

It is the quintessential four-letter word, pure Anglo-Saxon. A noun, a verb, an adjective, it has many meanings and may uses, except in polite company.

A couple of years ago there was a record released in its praise. Triple J plays it regularly, but I don't know who it is. Anyone?

Haha I remember that song but yeah, no idea what it's called or who did it.

"F**k me" (said in a 'surprised' context) isn't a phrase you hear women say a lot - not so much because of the double connotation but more because it has the tendency to sound quite rough.

In the same situation, I'd probably yell "Holy shit!" or maybe just plain "F**k!"

My girlfriend at university used to say it a lot. She was very literal-minded. When she went to toilet, I used to tell her to come back with no clothes on. And five minutes later, there she would be, with a pile of clothes hugged to her chest. Good company she was.