Search “Graemlins” in google. Of the results, pick one that has some text saying “the following graemlins are available”. This should lead you to the "help' section of a ubb board just like this one. About 5 items down in the help list is “how do I use smilies”. Click on that link. It will then draw a whole heap of available smilies for that particular forum. Choose the face that you like, right click on it, select properties. A dialogue box should appear, select the URL, copy, return to JSG forum, reply to a post, at the bottom of the reply window click the image button, paste the URL text that you earlier copied.

Well I am moved by the interest you have all shown in cheese. SJG, where's that cheese forum? Thank you. So many cheese fans - but who couldn't be when it's delicios, fun, nutritious and popular with all ages. A truly wholesomely nutritious food for all to enjoy!

I really like cheese but I have a very poor memory, so I never actually remember the names of the ones I like (except the common vareties).

There is one that is usually in a big cake, round and flat. The 'skin' is hard, but appears just to be the exterior cheese that had dried. It has quite a dark yellow colour, darker than cheddar. Also has a mild taste. I recal that you put a picture of it in another forum.

On a rainy day:

Cheese, dried figs, port and my pipe made of wood from the root of the white heath tree which only grows on the rocky crags around the Mediterranean (like all pipes). All this whilst reading a book (Dr Karl Popper if I am feeling clever) with my dog sleeping on my feet. Call me an old man, I dont care. I am happy to have discovered such bliss at the age of 30!!

aldo.jpg