That`s right folks, TEAM RAPIDO wings it`s way back into Niseko town starting this Thursday. With even more shenanigans planned for this tour, a quiet word of warning to anyone who will be in the area--- LOOK OUT!!!

With powder to be plundered, hits to be hat, backcountry to be raped, booze to be drunk, gals to be, well, uno, and scores to be settled, this promises to be the biggest, baddest and best tour to date.

On board for the first time are two young, up and coming guns, who will be bringing their `skate` brand of riding to the slopes.

The tour culminates at the Toyota Big Air. But don`t worry if you dont get to witness first hand what it`s all about, the video will no doubt be available shortly after they leave the shores.

Don`t say you haven`t been warned! eek.gif

yes i am actually going up to meet tha team. as an inugural `TEAM RAPIDO` member, i wouldn`t be anywhere else! they have two `powwwers`- free days, so hopefully by tha time i get there they`ll be aclimatised. tha video from last year will be making it`s debut- venue and time t.b.a.

db, will hafta catch-up again after niseko.

hav a borda X on april 4(?) @ hunter mountain if anyones interested.