Sending pics from PC to keitai - possible?

Anybody with a cell phone camera can send pics to my PC. Sure they're miniatures, but it's fun to see a bar shot, ski shot, funny face or, in the case of Mogs, one-night-stand shot.

But how about the other way? I mean, sending pics from my PC to a keitai? This would be fun.

Can it be done?

I found nothing about it on the Japanese DoCoMo and J-Phone sites. Googling it failed to turn up anything useful in either J or E.

I looked at a pic I received from a Japanese friend's keitai and noted its file type, size, pixels, etc.

Then I took a pic from my digital camera and adjusted all the file and image properties to match exactly the picture I'd received from my Japanese friend's keitai.

Finally, the acid test: I attached this modified, miniature piccy to an e-mail, then sent it to my friend's keitai mail address.

The result?

The e-mail came through fine, but there was no picture or attachment. Somehow, the J-Phone server stripped the picture from the mail.

mad.gif

Anybody know whether it's possible to send pics from my PC to a Japaense keitai, and what the trick is?

Ta.