O.K. I know this is gonna completely and permanently kill my already extremely thin chance of ever getting a date with Sweetaz, but I just love to talk about money, so here goes.

Breaking news is Comcast is making a hostile bid to takeover Disney. Why is this significant? Well, apart from big profits that anyone holding Disney shares will make, this bodes very well for the U.S. economy as well as the world economy.

The two major Buy/Sell signals I go by are:

When major shareholders of major companies make private placements to sell off chunks of their shares, it means the share are overvalued and a major correction is coming.

When hostile takeovers of major companies start happening, it means that these companies are undervalued and have great profit potential, so companies with good cash reserves will start to snap them up.

Therefore, I believe this just the beginning of an era of hostile takeovers which signal the beginning of a major long term bull market.

Time to go long on equities folks!

Yes mate, you can trade Cheddar Cheese in the cash, that is spot, market (rather than futures market) at the CME (Chicago Mercantile Exchange) which is one of the most established and largest commodities futures exchanges in the world. For obvious reasons, I have never speculated in cheese at the CME, however I have traded the milk contract in the past.

You can see todays cheese prices here

An out of date article on the now defunct Cheese Futures Contract that was traded on the NYBOT (New York Board of Trade, incorporating the CSCE = Coffee, Sugar Cocoa and Exchange). Traded products come and go at that exchange like Japanese trends.

And here, for the fundamental speculator, is the not-free "World Cheese Outlook". Enjoy it.