Does anyone know a good place to get some professional tuning for my board in Tokyo?

I usually do it by myself, but after 2 years of riding the base is full of scratches etc. I want some stone-trimming and waxing in the oven to let the base soak some wax. Any suggestions?

Thanx \:\)

Sorry tsondaboy, I don't know about Tokyo. Also I don't mean to hijack your topic but thought it was relavant so I didn't make another topic for my query.

I did a search but couldn't find anything specific, so on the same topic...

Does anyone know where in or around Nagano city (even Shiga or Iiyama would be fine) that does professional tuning? I have heard that some places don't do a very good job, so I'm specifically after somewhere good.

I haven't had my skis tuned professionally for 2 seasons. I do however wax regularly, sharpen the edges occasionally and p-tex mmmm very occasionally, I would just like a professional tuning before the season is into full swing.

Last time I enquired I gave up my search for a couple of reasons

1. most places where charging around 1man or more!

2. I can't live without my skis for any more than a few days and most places said they take over a week to do it

3. and lastly I was abit dubious about the quality of workmanship, here in Japan. When I have had my gear tuned before in Australia and Canada, there was a much more professioanl attitude about the job. In Japan I'm not so sure.

Thanks

I have my board waxed in Alpen in Kanda and they are reasonable: 1,500 and takes about a week. (Don't know about other services I don't plan to use a board for more than 2/3 years). But usually if you want a full tune up it will take at least 2-3 weeks in Tokyo.

Can't tell about the quality as I don't really care.