I wear wrist guards cos it hurts less when I fall. I don't do mega jumps of tricks or anything. They just lessen that jarring pain when your body weight falls onto your wrists.

Wearing wrist guards is reassuring cos when you are falling you know you can use your hands/arms to break your fall and it'll probably be OK.

Is this the right time to use this guy ( \:o ) ?

Quote:
Originally posted by bobby12:

Wearing wrist guards is reassuring cos when you are falling you know you can use your hands/arms to break your fall and it'll probably be OK.
In all injury prone activities I think that can be a dangerous way to think. Or at least it can develop bad habits.

I eat yoghurt mostly, and cheese when I can get my hands on decent stuff. I also eat a lot of sesame which is rich in calcium. Consequently I'm told I have dense bones (lots of exercise and lifting probably helped there too). Never broken anything yet, and plan not to.

I'm sure the chitin in grasshoppers must also offer startling health benefits. Break a wrist? Grow another hand.

I drank 1 litre of milk per day almost for 5 years and I have not broken a bone either!

Now all we need is a person who take calcium and did break a bone and bingo... scientific proof.

Dont give me any bull about controlled environments, were we all doing the same activity, same age etc etc.