Hi all,

I will be travelling to japan on the 27th dec 08. I live in NZ and I ride a 156 park board (centered stance). When i faced some deep-ish powder at Treble Cone (Wanaka, NZ) i found myself sinking in too much and not having fun.

I then decided I would get a new board for japan. As I won't be using this new board back home that often I decided to get a used one.

Where is the best place to find second hand boards in Tookyoo?! I weight 75 kgs (165-ish lbs) 180cm tall. Any recommendations for the japanese conditions?

Thanks fellas!

I can sell you a Burton Michi Albin - 162cms - very nice powder board for cheapish - I am same height about 10kgs more than you though

there is a shop called Doh's in Jimbocho that sells used stuff - seeings your from NZ feel free to drop us a PM and I will come meet you show you where the shop is - you can have a look at my board as well if you wanted - gd luck - hows the weather back home ?

Hey Boardbaka, thanks for the help! Weather here is as usual, changing every 5 minutes! hehehe (aucks) But the season was pretty good. Over 5meters coverage in Turoa! SOme peoples saying it was the best season in years!

I tried to PM you but says its disabled...

Kumapix - I read the thread an now i am thinkng I might be ok with my boards... I was first planning to take my ROME Agent 152 and get a bigger board to ride the powder... but I also have a FLOW Quantum 156 so I might take just my flow and try to ride it all-mountain.

Any ideas if I would be ok with only one of those boards? I wanna do park, but also try some powder/trees (no backcountry tho)

Thanks!