Totally off topic but is anyone in Nagano......

I know this is way off topic but is anyone interested in adopting a young female cat?

Each time Ive been to the my local supermarket in the past week Ive been met by a very friendly cat. Last night after seeing it nearly get run over I talked to the supermarket staff who told me the cat had been there a while and was probably dumped so I decided to help it out and try to find it a home.

If I wasnt living in an apartment Id keep it myself but I need to find it a good home as soon as possible.

Its very friendly, affectionate, good with kids and is house trained. Im taking it to the vet tomorrow to get it checked out and fixed(if it hasnt been already).

So if anyone is interested or if you know of someone who might be please let me know.

I can deliver it anywhere in Nagano.

Cheers.

Been checked out by a vet and in excellent condition. No parasites, worms etc. Will have a operation on Monday to prevent her from having Kittens. Would be great if it could go to a good home.

Originally Posted By: KRUSTY
I know this is way off topic but is anyone interested in adopting a young female cat?

Maybe you could change the topic. Back on topic... Nope, I'm not in Nagano. ;\)

Good luck with the cat.

Found a home for the cat. Not as easy as I thought it was going to be but just really happy that its gone to a good family. The cat had already been steralized but the vet said there was no real way to be certain untill he checked inside. Not cheap but had to be done.