I've been reading through the past posts, and i'm hoping you guys can help.

I'm heading to Japan at the end of Feb (woot!) and i'm looking to upgrade my board. Problem is i'm not going to get a chance to visit Tokyo.

I'm flying into Osaka then straight up to Sapporo, if anyone knows of good stores in both cities (hopefully close to each other), i'd really appreciate the help.

Also i'm thinking of a rossignol board - how hard are these to find? particularly '07 models? and any idea of price range...? (i'm a pretty standard girly 153)

In Osaka, you best bet would be Spotaka. It would take you about 1hr to get to the store from Kansai Airport (KIX) and that is hustling and knowing your way.

I know Spotaka has some Rossignol Boards. They even had some '07 Rossignol Boards on clearance, 50% off I believe.

I was in Spotaka last night and the inventory is getting really low. They had a large sale running at the beginning of the year which is still going on now.

I am heading out of town this weekend, but if you PM or post the specific board you are looking for I will see if they have it at Spotaka.