Did I see you on TV the other night representing your country doing the V sign which in Greece means "I've done both your father and your donkey"?

If it wasn't you, it was somebody who looked a lot like you...

Doing practically nothing… All these tarendo bagumi have at some point some games that us gaijin appear, usually saing something in our own language that they have to remember for the purposes of the game. I do some extras like that from time to time because I need the extra ca$$$h.

Yeah I thought so. When I saw that, I muttered under my breath "Tsondaboy!!". Then my family started saying, "What? What!? What did you just say? Why are you muttering at the TV?!"

Kudos to the program admins for finding a real Greek person to do the "I've done both your father and your donkey" sign though. That shows real dedication to authenticity. Especially when any gaijin would have done. (Kudos is also a Greek thing, right?)

I gave them low marks though for saying that Winston Churchill started the 'international peace sign'. That was the, ahem, 'international victory over Germany and Japan sign' that Winston kept flashing.

We have many deferent gestures in Greece to express which member of your family we ve been doing, but for sure the peace sign is not something Greek.

You don’t need me to tell you that the J-TV kantoku don’t know a shit about history etc.

Anyway, I used 2 minutes of my time to get 1 man, it definitely pays better than Ms O-11 the senior.