• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went out for a quick skate around the neighbourhood, stopped to play with a cat on a leash outside somebody's gate, and the big ginger mother[censored]er bit me. Then it wanted to play some more.

We should use cat fur a bit more often, teach them to show some respect.

I used to see a woman walking her freaky looking monkey on a leash in Tokyo. I hated that no good monkey.

My cat used to hunt rabbits. It was just like a lion hunting, amazing to watch. Some day's she would leave a blue bulbous rabbit bowel in my bedroom as some kind of generous gesture towards me. Thanks cat.

lol.gif

O11 there was obviously a reason it was on the leash!

spud, our dog used to dash off into the bush and hunt rabbits. She was an ex-racing dog and damn quick! Was a saluki (Arabian deer hound)

saluki_lang.jpg

Ocean, you got me back. That paragraph will haunt me for years. Damn this vivid imagination.

Quote:
In rare instances, teeth may actually be found in a vagina. Dermoid cysts are formed from the outer layers of embryonic skin cells. These cells are able to mature into teeth, bones, or hair, and these cysts are able to form anywhere the skin folds inwards to become another organ, such as in the ear or the vagina. The actual vagina is, of course, not able to bite, as the pubococcygeus muscles are not as strong as a human jaw.
eek.gif Thanks for posting that in here spud! mad.gif I deliberately didn't read it in the first place! Now I'm gonna have nightmares. That pic isn't our dog by the way spud. So no, I'm not proud of it. Just trying to show you what kind of dog it was. And the reason they no longer have any deer in Arabia is because all the dogs ate them ;\)

Bushy - I knew it was your dog, I was just teasing you because dogs often look funny, or at least, I like dogs that look funny.

Goemon - I'd be interested to know what google search terms you used to find that image.

Goemon, you may think you're teh Pickchah Mastah, but I want you to know that I FOUND THAT FIRST! but I refrained from posting it as being likely to throw db and Bushpushy into lifelong fits of anxiety.

So you must have been quite pleasantly surprised when you first saw one then.

Dinnertime conversation has established that the playful biting ginger pussy has quite a reputation in the neighbourhood and has caused mothers to march round to the owner's house and scream like a fishwife. This is the cause of it being on a leash. I would have thought a ball gag would have been more to the point (whether for the cat or the fishwife, I'm not altogether sure).

Apologies in advance to all cat lovers.

I hate Cats.... I've even shot a few.

In Queensland the army had to be called in to 'exterminate' a heap of cats from a particular part of bushland because they had almost wiped out to extinction a breed of Quall ( small furry animal much cuddlier than a cat ).

What shits me more is that we are dragging nets through the sea, causing no end of damage to the marine eco systems, so we can gather tonnes of canned fish to feed our cat population so they can be fit and healthy to decimate our natural wildlife!

Once again sorry to all cat lovers.

I love cats, but agree with you when it comes to them destroying the native Aus wildlife and small bird population. From that point of view I don't like the idea of cats being outdoor animals in places like Aus where they do that.

Yeah, I agree. Much as I love dogs, I wouldn't want to keep one for the reason that you mention. However, my mother-in-law's dog apparently killed a cat the other day. (The cat didn't notice that his leash was not attached to the usual spot and didn't leave enough room to saunter by. Snap! Nyaee! Shakeshakeshake!)

Maybe keeping a dog might save the fish?