Any of you fellas see the game? Sounds like it was just amazing! I watched the ball by ball commentary on cricinfo for the SA innings. I have just managed to get it downloaded over night and will have it waiting for me at home tonight thumbsup.gif

There is so much sport going on at the moment that I would like to watch that I might just explode!

blowup6or.gif

Sometimes I wish I was like Spud and was disinterested in at all!

Yep. I watched the Aussie innings at a bar in Tokyo and left after the 50th over as I thought that we can't possibly get beaten after hitting 434! Still can't comprehend that we lost after that kind of score. Well done SA though.

Yeah bloody well done indeed! Sounds like it was a phenomenal match. Greatest ODI ever. Watching the ball by ball commentary, I was just incredulous that over after over SA just kept keeping that run rate up! 9.7 for 50 overs!! Damn! Smith said afterwards that SA had wanted to be at around 180 after 25 overs, but found themselves way ahead of that at 230 odd after 25! eek.gif eek.gif Unbelievable. Can't wait to watch the download tonight...

yeah, great effort by him eh! As for being affected, our bowling attack is almost entirely different from the ODI attack, so there shouldn't be too much of a negative impact there. Hopefully we can bat them into sumbission tonight! Clear, sunny day forecast, so the pitch demons should be clearing out.

Apparently a couple of people bet $20k for Australia and obviously lost it...

Given that they would have only won $200 you have to wonder why they didn't just put it in a bank account !