The funniest joke in the world (dangerous)

while we're on that topic...

A rabbit and a bear are sitting side by side, having a crap in the woods one day. The bear looks at the rabbit and says "Oi! Rabbit!" The rabbit looks at the bear and says "What?" The bear looks back at the rabbit and says, "Oi! Rabbit, do you have a problem with shit sticking to your fur?" The rabbit looks back at the bear and says "No, I don't." So the bear picks up the rabbit and wipes his bum with it.

This is by no means the funniest joke in the world, but I just can't resist telling it. If you think it's really crappy, then it's because I made it up.

Jesus had 12 disciples. He gave them each a number, from 1 to 12. What is the number of the one which betrayed him?

It was 10.

Why?

Well, because I was watching a movie about Jesus and it was in Japanese and when Jesus introduced to the others the disciple who was later to betray him, Jesus said: "Kochira Ju desu".

And the rabbits revenge…

A rabbit goes at the wolfs house and starts banking the door and shouting with a really angry tone “IS THE WOLF INSIDE, I AM GOING TO F*** YOU MOTHERF*****!!!!”. The wolfs kids hear him and go upstairs at the wolfs bedroom to wake up their dad, “Daddy daddy a rabbit is at the front door and says he has come to F*** you”. The wolf jumps furious out of his bed and says to his kids that can’t stop crying “Come down and I will sow you what I am going to do to the bastard”. They all go down together were the wolf kicks the door open burning with anger. When the rabbit sees the wolf starts running and the wolf goes immediately after him. The chasing goes for some time in the forest and eventually the wolf starts gaining on the rabbit. When the rabbit realizes that, he runs inside a hollow log and comes fast through the other side. The wolf goes after him but gets stuck with his head inside the log and his big fat ass sticking outside it. Then the rabbit approaches slowly from behind, takes the wolfs pants down gets him self undressed to and shouts to the wolf, “I would have F***** you back home but I didn’t wanna do it in front of the kids!”.