Don't worry, there's only freshwater crocodiles in there, so it's safe to swim. Would you just slather me in some of that sauce that crocodiles like?

Can't have a lot of sympathy with that sort of daftness...

DUDE! how stoopid can u be to go swiming in a freshwater lake in the middle of the NT, with DONT SWIM CROCS IN WATER with the internation red circle with a line thur it!!

Dude... ya gotta be kidding me if you think that clever thing to do!!

that must just have been that persons fait.

I must admit I know a few people who regularly swim where there are freshies. I don't think anyone ever get attacked by them. Some places are even sign posted as "ok to swim, there are only fresh water croc's here".

It is the salt water guys that will happily eat you and your family. If I saw a sign sying no swimming, I wouldn't swim. I would sooner have my mates pee on me to cool me off than swim any where near a salt water croc.

i aggree... i donnow what that chick was swimming in salt or fresh but still what a goose there was signs and everything thats like asking take me back o Bali ! please please someone do somthing bad to me!

i mean come on u gotta be a silly goose...! eek.gif

Probably a lot safer in Bali the day after the bomb went off than swimming with crocodiles...

And deebee, talking of urinating, you know it's quite common for snowboarders here to p!ss in their boots both for breaking them in, and to warm up the boot before riding.

I used to pee on my feet in the army. It toughened the skin. Metho is also good, but it burns. Embalming fluid is again good, but hard to get.

Pee is readily available an easily administered to the feet by way of natural means!

I have not done this for some years now.