iCamp Hotel (Yuzawa Town, Niigata)
Naeba, Yuzawa Town, Niigata
iCamp Hotel (新潟県 湯沢町)
• All staff speak fluent English
• English speaking ski and snowboard instructors are available for hire
• Discounted Ski passes
• Discounted Night Skiing lift passes
• We can arrange Cat Ski Tours for you at additional cost
• Free high speed WIFI internet throughout the hotel
• Breakfast included (Western style buffet)
• Restaurant open for evening meals
• Afternoon snacks of muffins and cookies available (not free of charge)
• Bar with TV and Netflix
• Complimentary Tea and Coffee all day
• Vending machine for drinks (non-alcoholic)
• Comfortable Western style lounge furnished with leather couches
• Board and Card games
• Multipurpose room with billiards table
• Babysitting services with iCamp staff (needs to be pre-booked)
• Complimentary free water in the rooms each day
• Slippers are provided, no outdoor shoes are allowed in the Hotel
• Communal but segregated male and female bathrooms
• Discount Onsen tickets
• Ski and Snowboard and clothing rental at Hotel
• Goggles for Sale
• Drying room
• Mt. Naeba, Kagura, Mitsumata and Tashiro ski maps
• Car Parking
• Shuttle bus if you wish to take the Kagura Ropeway instead of the Dragongola to Tashiro
• Shuttle service for pick up and drop once a day, the nearest lift is 800m away
• This is a Non Smoking Hotel inside. Designated smoking areas outside of the Hotel
Please see the website for more information
We serve a Western style buffet breakfast each morning for our guests before heading to the slopes for a hard day of skiing or boarding. Our breakfast includes cereal, muffins, pastries and daily selection of hot dishes including bacon, egg, sausage, hash browns, breakfast burritos, sausage and eggs muffins. We also cater to vegan, vegetarian and jain dietary requirements. If you have dietary requirement please let us know when making your booking.
Our Restaurant is also open for evening meals.
iCamp Hotel offer varies packages.
Bed & Breakfast, Bed & Breakfast plus ski passes, Bed & Breakfast plus ski passes, ski rental and ski lessons.
For more information please contact directly.
Yuzawa Town is located in the southern region of Niigata Prefecture, just to the north of the Tanigawa range of mountains on the border with Gunma Prefecture. Yuzawa is about 80 minutes away from central Tokyo using the Joetsu Shinkansen bullet train. The Kanetsu Expressway and the main Route 17 national road runs through the town.
The Naeba area of Yuzawa is about 22km (30-40 minutes by car or bus) from the central area of Yuzawa town.
Come and join us at iCamp Hotel for the Audi FIS Ski World Cup 2020 in February at Mt. Naeba.
Mt Naeba is one of the most famous ski and snowboard resorts in Japan, famous for its expansive mountain terrain and its strong Japanese culture experience.
iCamp Japan Hotel is a Western owned and operated hotel with staff fluent in English, Thai, Italian and Japanese language. Let us share our knowledge of the area, tell you about restaurants, cultural trips available and ski run information without any language barriers.
Mt. Naeba offer day and floodlit night skiing and every Saturday and Sunday there is a free fireworks display at the base of the ski resort at 8.00pm.
iCamp Hotel is located in the centre of Mikuni Village at Naeba and is located just 250 metres from the nearest chair lift and gondola – if you don’t fancy walking, we offer a pick up and drop off shuttle service twice/three times a day, plus you can book our English speaking Ski or Snowboarding instructors.
iCamp Hotel has 25 rooms rooms fitted out with single beds or bunk beds. A selected few rooms have their own private bathrooms. Our rooms are twin, triple, quadruple and we have one family sized room which can accommodate six guests.
From within Japan
From outside Japan
Daily snow & weather reports
Ski resorts nearby