Okay I have had this massive pain in my left rib cage that hurts when I walk or breathe now for 2 weeks. I went to the doc they squuezed the living daylights outta my torso as I screamed in pain(and then they had the gall to ask if it hurt mad.gif ) go the x's taken and to my delight nothing is broken except for one of my ligaments.

Okay, now I didn't know I had damn ligaments in my rib cage let alone do I know how the hell I tore the damn thing!

It is snowing greatly at the mo and I have waited a very long time for this moment.

I want to go this weekend and I am one week away from sport restrictions being removed from the doc.

Should I risk a longer rehab period and go skiing @Hakuba47 this weekend or not?

Yup, I agree with Rach. Why would you wanna take the risk of further injury when the season is barely underway? Mogski, theres a lot of time left - relax for another week or two and head out when your strong. I would hate to go early and not go out again, than go out later and enjoy the ENTIRE season!!!

I hope you get well soon!

Quote:
Originally posted by mogski:

It is snowing greatly at the mo and I have waited a very long time for this moment.

Should I risk a longer rehab period and go skiing @Hakuba47 this weekend or not?
Can you still drive? Tell me you can still drive!

Hmmm, I wouldn't risk actual boarding in that case as you may cause further damage and hinder your ability to drive the surf/ski van over the coming season.

It is very important that you are fit to drive. Very important.

Tears take a long time to heal properly. Permanent damage is unlikely but they hurt like hell. I know that if were me, I would have fun and risk it, but then, I'm a ****** idiot!

I hope you aren't.

Quote:
Originally posted by guycalled0:
It's not going to be awesome this weekend, so wait longer let it heal.
True but it is awesome compared to what it has been for the last couple of months!

Deebee you disgrace me. Out ot use me, that is all you are! If you were a woman I would welcome it though \:D

Best to forget it for this season I reckon. We'll let you know what it was like though, and you can take vicarious pleasure while your ribs get better. I'll say some spells for your health (mostly consisting of foul language that can't be reproduced here).

Remember, only pigs and cows have spare ribs!

Quote:
Originally posted by deebee:
Mogski, my old china, I have your best interests at heart.
Somehow your public admission of this gives me soo many warm fuzzies you could put some fake button eyes on me and call me a teddy bear!